Electrical Engineer and Field Representative
Entry Level Electrical Engineer and Field Representative
Compensation: Depending Upon Experience
iKey, Ltd. is a fast-paced electronics manufacturer with over 28 years of growth and experience. We assemble our products here in Austin, Texas and we are seeking an entry level Electrical Engineer/ Field Representative. We are a small company with a worldwide presence and a positive, family atmosphere.
We are looking for an individual with an engineering background who also has experience troubleshooting customer issues. This job would be hands-on with our engineering team as well as helping customers with their solutions in the field.
The engineer will need to have an understanding of electronic troubleshooting. This troubleshooting will cover system, PCB, and electrical component level issues. Experience using Digital Multimeters, Bench Power Supplies, and Oscilloscopes are required.
This is a full-time position which comes along with great benefits, a fantastic work environment and rewards employees who contribute to the company’s success.
Responsibilities will include:
- Product Technical Support
- Product testing, both in house and field level
- Product debugging
- Electrical component troubleshooting
- Incoming Inspection from manufacturing
- BOM Management
- Work with customers to solves issues in the field
- Work closely with engineering team to provide solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering OR a Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 4 years’ experience in Electrical Engineering
- Knowledge in electronic components
- Experience using DMMs, power supplies, and oscilloscopes
- Knowledge in circuit schematics
- Knowledge in PCB layout
- Strong commitment to schedule and quality
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be willing to travel occasionally
Job Type: Full-Time
How to Apply:
- Kindly do not apply if you do not reside in Texas as we are not conducting a nationwide search.
- Submit a Cover Letter with Salary Expectations AND a Resume to be considered by the Hiring Department. Applications without salary expectations will not be considered.
No Recruiters or Staffing Agencies.
- Not all candidates will be contacted for interviews. Good Luck!