Outside Sales Representative with Experience
Money Motivated Experienced Outside Salesperson
iKey, Ltd. is the world’s largest manufacturer of rugged industrial keyboards and peripherals. We have over 30 years of history and significant growth. We assemble our products in Austin, Texas and are seeking a detail-oriented team player with potential to rise in the company. We are a small company with a worldwide presence and a family atmosphere.
Applicant must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, highly organized, professional and self-managing.
We are looking for an experienced, money motivated, business-to-business outside salesperson who has demonstrated the ability to sell strategically, dramatically increase new and existing sales, and have a plan to do so. He/she must have excellent sales skills, work ethic, time management skills, attention to detail and the desire to travel throughout the United States.
Naturally, this is a full-time position with benefits which include Medical, matching 401-K, and paid PTO, and others. Currently no cap on commissions.
Responsibilities will include:
- Significant travel visiting prospective and existing customers and trade shows to expand existing customer base.
- Developing and implementing strategic tactical sales plans for growing new business and expanding current business;
- Working with other sales and marketing employees to enhance technical visibility and company image within all accounts.
- Keeping abreast of market needs and sales.
- Prospecting via phone and cold calling
- Providing reports to management on activities, forecasts, sales and projects accurately and on time.
- Acquiring and maintaining knowledge of competitive products
- Identifying opportunities and developing these prospects.
- Maintaining and updating Salesforce, including data entry, follow-up and lead tracking.
- Maintaining a comprehensive and up-to-date knowledge of iKey’s products, customer’s applications and competitive product differences.
- Build strong alliances with OEM, Channel and Integration partners within the operating territory or vertical.
- Effectively position and present iKey’s portfolio of value added offerings.
- Provide customer quotes, ROI, proposals and product information based on specific use case and business value.
- Money motivated and pro-business.
- Minimum of 3 years successful inside or outside sales experience, with a documented history of new business development.
- Strategic sales thinking.
- Committed to continuous sales education through study workshops, seminars and conferences
- Strong Salesforce ability.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills strong presentation skills.
- Self-starter with excellent time management, planning, and organization.
- Goal-oriented team player and a self-starter who is highly motivated to succeed.
- Great attitude and relentless dedication to success.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- This is a full-time position with benefits which includes Medical, matching 401-K, and paid PTO. Dental and Vision are also optionally available.
- Please submit a Cover Letter with your Salary Expectations and a copy of your resume. Applications without these items will not be considered.
- Please do not apply if you do not live in Texas as we are not conducting a nationwide search