Sales Order Support Specialist
We are looking for an experienced manufacturing Sales Order Support Specialist who can grasp concepts and processes quickly and intuitively to come join our manufacturing team in Austin, TX. Our company has a stable 29 year history, is profitable and innovative. Company benefits are offered to all full-time employees.
Key Job Functions:
- Input orders into database with accuracy.
- Inform salespeople on estimated ship out dates, lead times, inventory and parts availability.
- Take the initiative to run reports for sales on various topics and marketing when needed.
- Communicate and coordinate products outbound with production for assembly.
- Work closely with buyer and finance department on various data entry tasks and inventory.
- Provide shared phone duties, including taking and entering orders and customer follow up, in order to maintain timely response to customer needs.
- Great customer service skills in order to interact with customers either by phone or email.
- Easily adjust to new and changing situations and business needs.
- Process RMA returns and repairs working closely with production to resolve issues.
- Must be proactive and punctual.
- Be able to work in a high energy, fast-paced work environment.
- Highly organized, customer oriented.
- Attention to detail is imperative to provide the highest level of quality.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
Job Requirements :
- No less than (5) years of manufacturing Sales Order Entry responsibilities.
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Experience with ERP software.
- Knowledge of Salesforce is a PLUS.
- Experience working closely with Operations.
The company offers benefits which includes health insurance, paid time off in addition to paid holidays, and a matching 401 (k). Compensation is based on experience.
Hourly position. 40-45 hours / week. Salary range $15.00 – $17.00 / hour
Job Type: Full-time
- Manufacturing: 1 year
- Sales Order Support Specialist: 3 years
- S. Diploma or Equivalent
How to Apply :
- Kindly do not apply if you do not reside in Texas as we are not conducting a nationwide search.
- Starting at $15 per hour, commensurate with experience
- Submit a Cover Letter with salary expectations AND a Resume to be considered by the Hiring Department.
- Not all candidates will be contacted for interviews. Good Luck!