Sales Administrator with Potential for Sales Representative
Sales Admin with Potential for Sales Representative
iKey, Ltd. is the world’s largest manufacturer of rugged industrial keyboards and peripherals. We have over 28 years of significant growth. We assemble our products in Austin, Texas and are seeking a detail-oriented team player with potential to rise in the company. We are a small company with a worldwide presence and a family atmosphere.
This is a full-time position with benefits which includes Medical, matching 401-K, and paid PTO. Dental and Vision are also optionally available.
Applicant must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, highly organized, professional and self-managing.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assist every department: Finance, Marketing, Legal, Sales, Human Resources, and Production.
- Crosstrain in various positions in other departments to provide backup and support when needed.
- Professionally Correspond with customers. Answering phones and directing calls as necessary.
- Crosstrain with Sales Order Entry and RMA teams on our ERP software.
- Providing basic quotes or tech support to quickly help customers.
- Conduct research for sales and other departments.
- Purchasing office supplies and managing office maintenance.
- Acting as IT liaison to troubleshoot basic IT issues in the office, and manage our outside IT vendor.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Technology savvy, can-do attitude and approach.
- Problem solving and proactive decision-making.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Excel.
- Quick learner who grasps concepts and processes quickly and intuitively.
- Must be able to communicate professionally & effectively with all levels of management and be a team player.
- Manage time, workflow, and priorities to accomplish goals.
- Easily adjust to new and changing situations and business needs.
- Highly organized, customer oriented.
- Extremely positive attitude
The company offers benefits which includes health insurance, paid time off in addition to paid holidays, and a matching 401 (k).
Hourly position. 40-45 hours / week. Start at $15.00/ hour. Compensation is based on experience. Potential to rise in the company to fulltime sales if successful in this role.