Senior Sales Representative
Experienced Money Motivated Senior Salesperson with Potential for Sales Manager
for Business-to-Business Manufacturing Company
iKey, Ltd. is the world’s largest manufacturer of rugged industrial keyboards and peripherals. We have over 28 years of significant growth. We assemble our products in Austin, Texas and are seeking a detail-oriented team player with potential to rise in the company. We are a small company with a worldwide presence and a family atmosphere.
We are looking for an experienced money-motivated technically skilled business-to-business senior sales person. An engineering degree will be a BIG PLUS. He/she must have at least 10 years of successful technical channel, direct sales and business-to-business experience. He/she must possess: excellent sales skills, work ethic, time management skills, attention to detail, and the demonstrated ability to create/implement plans and deliver significant growth.
There is an opportunity (although no guarantee) to advance even further into a sales manager position for the right candidate who demonstrates the appropriate talents and who can be a player/coach. For example, he/she must demonstrate the skills to manage and motivate a team of outside and inside salespeople. They must dramatically increase new and existing sales and have a plan to do so in the future.
Competitive compensation and benefits, which include: medical, matching 401-K, paid PTO and others. Currently, there are no caps on commissions.
- Achieve significant growth and exceed sales targets
- Design and implement a strategic business plan for his/her territory that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Identifying/understanding each iKey vertical, channels and territories
- Present sales, revenue and expense reports and realistic forecasts
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Use Salesforce and Pardot at 100% capacity
- Works with marketing to insure alignment of marketing with sales goals
- 10 years of successful technical channel & direct sales business-to-business experience; consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- BS/MS degree in business administration or a related field
- Engineering Degree is a BIG PLUS
- Money motivated and pro-business
- Strong work ethic and commitment
- Committed to continuous sales education through: study, workshops, seminars and conferences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively
- Unyielding attention to detail
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent people skills
How to Apply:
- Kindly do not apply if you do not reside in Texas as we are not conducting a nationwide search.
- Submit a Cover Letter with Salary Expectations AND a Resume to be considered by the Hiring Department. Applications without salary expectations will not be considered.
- No Recruiters or Staffing Agencies.
- Not all candidates will be contacted for interviews. Good Luck!