This Gamber-Johnson Tablet Keyboard Mount can be placed on any Gamber-Johnson Upper Pole, Motion Attachment or “smiley face” pattern found on a MCS Console System (ordered separately) allowing flexibility in how you want to place the keyboard in a vehicle.
Placement: Attaches to the back of the any Gamber-Johnson Tablet Docking Stations and Cradles using the 75mm VESA pattern
Weight: 4.25 lbs
Dimensions: 6.1″ H x 5.8″ W x 10.0″ D
- Attaches to the back of any Gamber-Johnson Tablet Docking Stations and Cradles using the 75mm VESA pattern
- Compatible with Xplore Tablet
- Compatible with most iKey® Keyboard models
- A tension handle is used to secure the keyboard to the tray and allows the keyboard to be rotated to an ergonomic position and locked into place.
- Keyboard can be tilted down 10° for working or 90° vertically when stowed; adjustable handle secures keyboard at the desired position
- Heavy gauge steel and aluminum construction for long-term durability
- Black powdercoat finish for maximum corrosion resistance
- Gamber-Johnson Limited Lifetime Warranty
Contact us about this kit from Gamber-Johnson, or we can refer you to them directly.
- Product CodeGamber-Johnson 7160-0799