Gamber-Johnson 7160-0984 Mount for Forklift Tablet
Material Handling Solution
Gamber-Johnson’s Forklift Low Profile Tablet Keyboard Bracket
Ideal for forklift use and tablets. This 7160-0984 keyboard bracket features a 3” arm and mini clevis to give you the flexibility to rotate and tilt your keyboard to any desired position. You can also mount a tablet docking station or cradle using the following hole patterns: AMPS, NEC, 75mm VESA, and Gamber 2×4. Its low profile design means you can save more space and maximize your mobile workplace.
Weight: 6.8 lbs (3.08 kg)
Dimensions: H: 14.56″ (37.0 cm); W: 6.24″ (15.8 cm); D: 9.35″ (23.7 cm)
- Heavy gauge steel construction for long-term durability in a rugged environment.
- Compatible with nearly all mobile iKey keyboards.
- Black powdercoat finish for maximum corrosion resistance.
- Rotating 3” arm and Mini Clevis provides independent keyboard adjustability.
- Designed to be used with any keyboard using the AMPS and NEC hole pattern.
- Bracket features the following hole patterns for dock/cradle mounting: AMPS, NEC, 75mm VESA, Gamber-Johnson 2” X 4.09”.
- Bracket is compatible with any Gamber-Johnson Clam Shell or Clevis.
- Provides smaller overall profile compared to other keyboard mounting products.
Contact us about this mounting solution, or we can refer you to Gamber-Johnson directly.
- Product Code7160-0984