Gamber-Johnson 7160-0984 Mount for Forklift Tablet
Material Handling Solution
Gamber-Johnson’s Forklift Low Profile Tablet Keyboard Bracket
Ideal for forklift use and tablets. This 7160-0984 keyboard bracket features a 3” arm and mini clevis to give you the flexibility to rotate and tilt your keyboard to any desired position. You can also mount a tablet docking station or cradle using the following hole patterns: AMPS, NEC, 75mm VESA, and Gamber 2×4. Its low profile design means you can save more space and maximize your mobile workplace.
Weight: 6.8 lbs (3.08 kg)
Dimensions: H: 14.56″ (37.0 cm); W: 6.24″ (15.8 cm); D: 9.35″ (23.7 cm)
- Heavy gauge steel construction for long-term durability in a rugged environment.
- Compatible with nearly all mobile iKey keyboards.
- Black powdercoat finish for maximum corrosion resistance.
- Rotating 3” arm and Mini Clevis provides independent keyboard adjustability.
- Designed to be used with any keyboard using the AMPS and NEC hole pattern.
- Bracket features the following hole patterns for dock/cradle mounting: AMPS, NEC, 75mm VESA, Gamber-Johnson 2” X 4.09”.
- Bracket is compatible with any Gamber-Johnson Clam Shell or Clevis.
- Provides smaller overall profile compared to other keyboard mounting products.
Contact us about this mounting solution, or we can refer you to Gamber-Johnson directly.
- Product Code7160-0984
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING
“We use iKey’s 5K-OEM in our Quickturn Custom Production Program because it’s a great product and we can count on them to facilitate in the time we need to guarantee our services.”- Benjamin G. Chapman, Vice President, 2s2
“The fact that iKey’s products are without parallel in our industry makes providing them to our customers a must, and iKey’s professional, friendly staff makes ordering them a pleasure.”- Victoria Kamenev, Export Manager, ITC
“They have prompt response time and accurate delivery expectations, ensuring a seamless business transaction our customers can appreciate. iKey’s medical keyboards are a perfect fit for our target market.”- Pam Chase, Senior Account Executive, Greenpages
“As an iKey reseller in Germany and Europe, iKey’s diverse portfolio of rugged keyboards and monitors perfectly meets our customers’ needs.”- Jens Rhein, Project Management, PWA Electronic GmbH
“As a system house and as an integrator of defense rugged computing solutions, Computech International (CTI) is seeking for the best of breed parts and accessories to integrate within its solutions. We found iKey products to meet our and our customers’ quality and performance requirements. We integrated hundreds of iKey rugged keyboards within the Israel Police cars to work with the Panasonic FZ-G1 Toughpad. We also integrated the iKey keyboard within a Rugged Vehicle Dock (RVD) for armored military platforms that we designed and build for the Panasonic FZ-G1 Toughpad for the Israeli Defense Forces (IDF). When we need to choose a rugged keyboard for our solutions, iKey is our favorite choice.”- Udi Kauf, CEO, CTI Israel (Computech International)