THE MILITARY AND DEFENSE CONTRACTORS CHOOSE iKEY FOR TRULY RUGGEDIZED SOLUTIONS.
In 1989, iKey® created the rugged keyboard industry and we have been setting the standard for military keyboards and military peripherals ever since. iKey understands that in the military, the most important demands are mobility and durability, and that with military applications, failure is not an option. Our first customer, 30+ years ago, was a military customer, and we still work with them today.
Having worked with military OEMs and installations around the world, iKey is skilled at accommodating the unique demands of our military customers, and we have the engineering expertise to create the highly customized products you need. We produce thousands of customized rugged keyboards every year, packaging the need for mobility and durability with models that are waterproof, wireless, wearable and more. In addition to being rugged and resistant to environmental contaminants, iKey’s keyboards are available with the convenience of multiple LED backlight colors, including NVIS-compatible options, to ensure effective operability day or night.
Benefit from iKey’s expertise
iKey’s rugged peripherals are “real tough for real life,” and will keep working reliably when the downtime and expense of failed equipment are costly. We have over 27 years of proof in the field that our solutions are hands-down reliable, perfectly designed and built to withstand the roughest working conditions. Whether you have a need for one keyboard or several hundred, iKey is your best choice for the best rugged solutions.
We can also customize to a specific customer wish list. iKey has solutions to integrate with your equipment; we customize keyboards for tablets, wearable keyboards, base camps, those used in vehicles, helicopters, ships, planes and more. If we can’t meet your needs with our existing product line, then we will work to build a solution for you.
- Over 30 years of proof in the field
- Ready to order products ship within 3-5 days
- All products are built to meet IP 65+ and NEMA 4X standards
- NVIS compatibility and MIL STD options
- Lifetime support and offer repairs on almost all products
- Small order? No problem. We can ship under 1 unit just as easily as 1,000.
“Real Customized” is the term we use to describe our capabilities to design a keyboard or full solution just for you.iKey has specific features built into our industrial manufacturing peripherals, and our keyboards are designed to meet IP65 specifications or higher. And for further customization, you can use our experience and knowledge to build a product that is customized to your exact needs; change backlighting, size, weight, function keys and more. We hand build our first-class products in the United States and we build to order, to ensure the highest quality, every time. Our in-house designers and engineers are at the top of their field. Contact us to get started on a project for you. Or choose from one of our specially designed, ready to order industrial solutions.
KEYBOARDS: What’s important to consider for use in industrial settings?
1. Fully sealed to meet IP65 specifications or higher
2. Durability for extreme environment
4. Functionality in a wide range of temperatures
5. Spaced keys for easy typing and accurate keystrokes with gloved use
6. Backlighting for easy use in low light environments
7. Complete solutions with Integrated Pointing Devices.
8. NVIS compatibility and MIL STD options.
iKey has solutions for every industrial application
– WEARABLE in the field
– IN-VEHICLE: Armored vehicle, helicopter, plane, ship
– ARMY, NAVY, AIR FORCE, MARINES
– BORDER PATROL
– MILITARY DISTRIBUTOR
– DEFENSE CONTRACTORS>
– COMMAND CENTER AND BASE OPPS
– UNMANNED AIRCRAFT CONTROL CENTERS