RELY ON iKEY FOR MOBILE, RUGGED KEYBOARDS AND DISPLAYS. Since 1989, iKey has been outfitting commercial vehicles, trucks and law enforcement vehicles with rugged displays and keyboards designed specifically for mobile use.
iKey has outfitted city, county and state police departments with rugged keyboards and displays that are compatible with Pansonic tablets. In 2017 we begin shipping a newly improved keyboard, our specialty keyboard designed for the Panasonic Toughbook, model IK-PAN-FZG1-C1-LM. The keyboard has an improved latching mechanism and external 2.0 USB port.
Vibration, brightness, weather elements and temperature are big factors when choosing rugged peripherals for public safety. iKey’s keyboards feature sealed, laser-etched keys that are resistant to dirt, liquids and weather elements; they do not wear with heavy use. Many of iKey’s keyboards feature red LED backlit keys, VESA mounting patterns, and feature integrated touchpads.
- iKey Rugged Displays. High-bright, daylight readable display screens provide easy readability –even in direct sun, and can be adjusted for optimal nighttime use.
- Mounting is important to you. Partner with our partners easily. Ask us about mounting: 512-837-0283.
We make data entry and communication easy, dependable and rugged for you hazardous vehicle environment.
WHAT’S NEW? STREET HUB™
Charge your tablet and other devices in-vehicle with iKey’s Street Hub multi-port charger, with five standard hubs and two fast-charging ports that provides ~5 Amps.
You can rely on iKey:
- Over 27 years of proof in the field
- Ready to order products ship within 3-5 days
- All products are built to meet IP 65+ and NEMA 4X standards
- Lifetime support and offer repairs on almost all products
- Small order? No problem. We can ship under 1 unit just as easily as 1,000.
“Real Customized” is the term we use to describe our capabilities to design a keyboard or full solution just for you. iKey has specific features built into our mobile and public safety peripherals, and our keyboards are designed to meet IP65 specifications or higher. And for further customization, you can use our experience and knowledge to build a product that is customized to your exact needs; change backlighting, size, weight, function keys and more. We hand build our first-class products in the United States and we build to order, to ensure the highest quality, every time. Our in-house designers and engineers are at the top of their field and we have 20 years invested in public safety and law enforcement vehicles. Contact us to get started on a project for you. Or choose from one of our specially designed, ready to order solutions.
KEYBOARDS: What’s important to consider?
1. Keyboard Size
2. Screen readability
3. USB Ports
6. Mounting ease
7. Fully sealed
9. Functionality in a wide range of temperatures
11.Spaced keys for easy typing and accurate keystrokes with gloved use
12. Backlighting for easy use in low light
iKey has solutions for every industrial application
MOBILE, MOBILE DATA CENTER
FIRE ENGINE, FIRE STATION