JUST AS iKEY® INVENTED THE RUGGED CATEGORY FOR PERIPHERALS, WE ARE ALSO LEADING INNOVATION IN KEYBOARDS USED IN THE PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRY
In the pharmaceutical industry, it’s more important than ever to reduce the risk of infection and cross-contamination for your patients and your employees. Bluetooth and USB medical keyboards, rugged touchscreen displays and medical displays are specifically designed to withstand the rigors of cleaning and use within pharmacies, production facilities and laboratories. For over 30 years, pharmaceutical customers such as Corden Pharma, Ross Products, Abbott Labs, Charles River Labs- France, Cherokee Pharmaceuticals, HIKMA Pharma trust iKey and our products.
Why Medical-grade Keyboards & Displays Simply Make Good Sense
Standard keyboards and displays are ill-suited for use in pharmaceutical environments. Dirt, germs, bacteria and viruses can accumulate under the keys, in trackballs and on your screens. They also aren’t designed to withstand cleaning by harsh chemical agents several times each day. Covers can be time-consuming to clean, and they can also obscure text on your screens and lead to operational and entering errors. Bluetooth medical keyboards and peripheral devices can eliminate all of these problems and make sanitation procedures hassle-free.
Why order from iKey? We have over 30 years of experience in the field and have dedicated ourselves to providing the pharmaceutical, medical and foodservice industries with equipment that is reliable, functional and safe to use. We also offer:
- Sealed dual-connectivity medical keyboards with backlighting options
- Sealed mice and rollerballs that won’t allow germs to get trapped and breed
- White or black design options for keyboards to suit your office aesthetic
- Waterproof options (IP68 or higher) and detachable medical keyboards
- The ability to easily fill both big and small orders for all our clients
- Customization features so that you can obtain products that are tailored to your needs
- In-house engineers and designers at the top of their field, dedicated to designing products that work right, every time
We design keyboards with the pharmaceutical and medical industry in mind, so our computer peripherals are all built to withstand constant cleaning and sanitization with harsh chemicals. Our “spray-wipe-spray” liquid-proof medical keyboards can withstand cleaning with isopropyl alcohol between every use — as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control.
Our dual-connectivity medical keyboards and other peripheral IT devices are perfectly designed and offer fail-proof reliability. They won’t let you down when you need them. That’s why iKey keyboards, displays and other IT devices can be found at notable companies like Purdue Pharmaceuticals, Unilever, Nestle and Siemens, among others.
- Hospital-approved methods and cleansers
- 99.9% Isopropyl Rubbing Alcohol (70% to 99.9%)
- Disinfecting hospital-grade wipes and sprays
- Bleach solution (10% to 70% bleach to water)
Note: iKey’s “spray-wipe-spray” liquid-proof medical keyboards and mice can quickly be cleaned and sanitized with the CDC’s recommended processes and disinfectant solutions – easy to clean after every use.
Medical-Grade Keyboard Cost Comparison Tool
Contact Us Today to Learn More
Get the pharmaceutical keyboards, displays and other peripheral IT devices that allow you to embrace functionality while still maintaining the necessary sanitation procedures that keep you and your clients safe. Whether you need just one keyboard or you need thousands, iKey can help. Contact us today at 512-837-0283 for more information or to request a brochure.