* Kindly do not apply if you do not reside in Texas as we are not conducting a nationwide search.
iKey,Ltd. is the world’s largest cutting-edge manufacturer of rugged industrial keyboards and peripherals in Austin, TX. We have a stable history of 30 years of profit and success. iKey is a small company with a worldwide presence and a positive family atmosphere. We are seeking a team player to join a successful fast-paced production team.
This is a full-time position which comes along with great benefits, a fantastic work environment and rewards employees who contribute to the company’s success.
Responsibilities will include:
- Understanding daily workflow.
- Utilize the Setup book for daily manufacturing tasks.
- Troubleshoot PCB’s on a basic level.
- Identify all of the main stock locations and the type of parts located there.
- Recognize inventory/hardware shortages and notify proper personnel.
- Establish proper material handling practices.
- Knowledge of and proficiency in Excel.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of ERP/MRP System.
- A positive attitude and a willingness to learn.
- Manufacturing experience is a plus.
- At least three (3) years of related work experience.
- Experience with electronic component assembly.
- Basic Knowledge of PCB’s and PCB troubleshooting.
- Able to work hard while maintaining positive attitude.
- Highly organized, customer oriented.
- Must be proactive and punctual.
- Attention to detail is imperative.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
Compensation: $15.50 hourly, Paid Weekly. Up to $21.00 an hour with monthly performance bonus
Please submit your resume to be considered.